There was never a problem or a night
that survived the fearlessness of hope and the heat of sunrise;
Every morning is a rare privilege to begin again,
a great time to think and eat the biggest frog first,
and decide to learn as much as you can
by being a good listener,
now don’t forget to make up your mind
to love yourself, love others
and avoid toxic people, worries and fights
that could steal your sleep at night
5 morning quotes to help you start your day right:
- “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” – William Blake
2. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope” – Bernard Williams.
3. “If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first.” – Mark Twain.
4. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King.
5. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius.,