A lifetime is forward motion
along the way, you must have a combination
of pleasant surprises
and a fair share of unpleasant crises;
the end of the former is what no one want,
the end of the latter is what everyone want;
but crises has to run its full length,
from the beginning to the end,
in the midst of crises,
you need words of encouragement and real friends to help you survive It,
learn life’s big lessons
and become a better human being.
21 top time of crisis quotes.
- “The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow. ” – H.G.Wells
2. “Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” – Susan L. Taylor
3. “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.”- Rahm Emanuel.
4.”Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak; and at last some crisis shows what we have become.” – Brooke Foss Westcott.
5. “Finally figured out that not every crisis can be managed. As much as we want to keep ourselves safe, we can’t protect ourselves from everything. If we want to embrace life, we also have to embrace chaos.’ – Susan Elizabeth Phillips,
6. “The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word ‘crisis.’ One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger–but recognize the opportunity.” – John F. Kennedy
7. “The very worst events in life have that effect on a family: we always remember, more sharply than anything else, the last happy moments before everything fell apart.’ – Fredrik Backman
8. “Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up.” – Ryan Reynolds.
9. “In every crisis, doubt or confusion, take the higher path – the path of compassion, courage, understanding and love.” – Amit Ray, Nonviolence.
10. “You can’t relate to a super hero, to a superman, but you can identify with are a man who in times of crisis draws forth some extraordinary quality from within himself and triumphs but only after a struggle.” – Timothy Dalton.
11. “But there was a special kind of gift that came with embracing the chaos, even if I cursed most of the way. I’m convinced that, when everything is wiped blank, it’s life ‘s way of forcing you to become acquainted with and aware of who you are now, who you can become. What is the fulfillment of your soul?” – Jennifer DeLucy
12. “Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own.” – Charles de Gaulle
13. “I was starting to see that what looks like garbage from one angle might be art from another. Maybe it did take a crisis to get to know yourself; maybe you needed to get whacked hard by life before you understood what you wanted out of it.” – Jodi Picoult
14. “The biggest challenge or biggest crisis knocking on the doors of humankind is fear and intolerance.”Kailash Satyarthi
15. “There’s always an opportunity with crisis. Just as it forces an individual to look inside himself, it forces a company to reexamine its policies and practices.” – Judy Smith
16. “The world is a crazy, beautiful, ugly complicated place, and it keeps moving on from crisis to strangeness to beauty to weirdness to tragedy. The caravan keeps moving on, and the job of the long form writer or filmmaker or radio broadcaster is to stop – is to pause – and when the caravan goes away, that’s when this stuff comes.” – David Remnick.
17. “When you face a crisis, you know who your true friends are.” – Magic Johnson.
18. ‘Don’t wait until you’re in a crisis to come up with a crisis plan.” – Phil McGraw.
19. “Successful people recognize crisis as a time for change – from lesser to greater, smaller to bigger.” – Edwin Louis Cole.
20. “Crisis is not a nine-to-five job… Crisis happens when you least expect it.” – Judy Smith.
21. “Crises is the best time to believe in possibilities, step out of your comfort zone and hope for the best.” – Ayi Etim.