“Food is your body’s fuel. Without fuel, your body wants to shut down.” – Ken Hill.
So true, the reason cooking will never go out of fashion.
Julia Child left 11 timeless quotes on cooking, diet and food.
Julia Carolyn Child was a cooking teacher, author, and television personality. She was born: 15 August 1912. Her quotes;
- Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.
2. The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.
3. If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.
4. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
5. I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate.
6. This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!
7. You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.
8. Always start out with a larger pot than what you think you need.
9. Life itself is the proper binge.
10. People who love to eat are always the best people.
11 …no one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.