The gift of life,
is the biggest chance,
to help others live their dreams
and give them hope for miracles when they are up against an ill wind.
7 Terry Fox quotes to give you second wind to win the race of life.
- I guess that one of the most important things I’ve learned is that nothing is ever completely bad. Even cancer. It has made me a better person. It has given me courage and a sense of purpose I never had before. But you don’t have to do like I did…wait until you lose a leg or get some awful disease, before you take the time to find out what kind of stuff you’re really made of. You can start now. Anybody can.-
2. I just wish people would realize that anything’s possible if you try; dreams are made possible if you try.
3. Dreams are made possible if you try.
4. I want to set an example that will never be forgotten.
5. I do what I do for the people who believe in me, not for the jerks who don’t.
6. I don’t feel that this is unfair. That’s the thing about cancer. I’m not the only one, it happens all the time to people. I’m not special. This just intensifies what I did. It gives it more meaning. It’ll inspire more people. I just wish people would realize that anything’s possible if you try; dreams are made possible if you try
7. I’m not a dreamer, and I’m not saying this will initiate any kind of definitive answer or cure to cancer, but I believe in miracles. I have to.