It’s difficult for the mind to be at peace in the midst of so much chaos.
However, having strong positive beliefs and a calm spirit is finding the path to inner peace and love.
Below are 11 deep quotes to help you have positive beliefs and achieve inner peace.
- You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can’t control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone. – Marcus Aurelius,
2. There are two types of seeds in the mind: those that create anger, fear, frustration, jealousy, hatred and those that create love, compassion, equanimity and joy. Spirituality is germination and sprouting of the second group and transforming the first group. – Amit Ray.
3. To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still. – Jiddu Krishnamurti.
4. I said to my soul, be still and wait without hope, for hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love, for love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith, but the faith and the love are all in the waiting. Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought: So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.- T.S. Eliot
5. If the ocean can calm itself, so can you.we are both salt water mixed with air. – Nayyirah Waheed.
6. Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, Believe and Claim It. Eric Thomas.
7. A believer . . . is never disturbed because other persons do not see the fact which he sees.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
8. Whilst everything around me is ever changing, ever dying, there is underlying all that change a living power that is changeless, that holds all together, that creates, dissolves and recreates. That informing power or spirit is God….And is this power benevolent or malevolent? I see it as purely benevolent. For I can see that in the midst of death life persists, in the midst of untruth truth persists, in the midst of darkness light persists. Hence I gather that God is Life, Truth, Light. He is Love. He is the supreme Good. – Mahatma Gandi.
9. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from. Elizabeth Kübler-Ross.
10. Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. Saint Francis de Sales.
11. Silence of the heart is necessary so you can hear God everywhere–in the closing of a door, in the person who needs you, in the birds that sing, in the flowers, in the animals. Mother Teresa.