“If small things have the power to disturb you, then who you think you are is exactly that: small.” – Eckhart Tolle
…But for a great mind,
it is a great thing that occupies their time;
they use their time to take action and never to worry,
because they know that any action is better than no action and worrying.
Timeless Quotes By Eckhart Tolle.
- To complain is always nonacceptance of what is. It invariably carries an unconscious negative charge. When you complain, you make yourself into a victim. When you speak out, you are in your power. So change the situation by taking action or by speaking out if necessary or possible; leave the situation or accept it. All else is madness.
- Many people identify their sense of self with the problems they have, or think they have.
- If danger arises in the present moment, there may be an emotion. There may even be pain. But that’s a challenge, not a problem. For a problem to exist, you need time and repetitive mind activity.
- So many people have this idea: I want to achieve something great or be somebody great. And they neglect the step that leads to greatness. They don’t honor this step at this moment because they have this idea of some future moment where they are,going to be great.
- People tend to dwell more on negative things than on good things. So the mind then becomes obsessed with negative things, with judgments, guilt and anxiety produced by thoughts about the future and so on,
Books By Eckhart Tolle;