Without resilience, there is no surviving the hard times. And if you don’t survive the hard times, there’s no living in the good times to tell the story.
Below are 5 reasons (quotes) you must be resilient:
1. The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.- Robert Jordan,
2. The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance. – Jodi Picoult,
3. If your heart is broken, make art with the pieces.- Shane L. Koyczan.
4. Strong people alone know how to organize their suffering so as to bear only the most necessary pain. – Emil Dorian.
5. When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
Resilience: Why Things Bounce Back (Paperback) By Andrew Zolli And Ann Marie Healy at: