1. Leadership is all about what is good for the people.
2. A leader who goes to the extent of making his followers’ business his, will be rewarded with absolute loyalty and love.
3. Anybody who aspires for the position of a leader must be ready to perspire more than any other person in the team in order to inspire them to great heights.
4. To be a great leader, you must be ready to stay up awake at night when others are sleeping and work when others are playing. This sacrifice is necessary because you are there to solve their problems.
5. A true leader forgets his personal problems but remembers his people’s problems.